Install parts in the following order:
2. Resistors - small - R1,R6,R7,R8,R9,R10,R11,R12,R13
3. HV rectifiers - D1,D2,D3,D4
4. Resistors - large - R2,R3,R4,R5
6. LV rectifiers - D5,D6,D7,D8
9. TO-92 transistors
* C7, C8 (optional)
10. D12, D14 Zener Diodes (see Tweaks)
12. Impedance switch
13. C9, C10
14. Tube sockets
15. Headphone jack
17. Alps pot
19. Choke (instead of R2)
* C11, C12 - variable, Clarity 4.7uf
20. Heat sinks w/transistors
21. C2, C3
24. J2 (RCA jacks)
25. IEC plus back plate (bolt-on before solder)
26. Wiring - pot ground and safety ground
27. Clean PCB bottom of all flux
28. Mount standoffs (3) onto bottom of PCB
29. Install PCB into case bottom - screw in bottom screws (2) of back plate, then screw in standoff screws on case bottom.
30. Mount front plate onto headphone jack, pot, and impedance switch - loosely thread nuts onto headphone jack (no spacers) and pot shaft. Screw in bottom screws (2) of front plate, tighten headphone jack and pot nuts.
31. Install tubes.
32. Carefully line up case top with tubes, lock into position inside of both end plates and lined up with slot lips. Screw in top screws (4) of both end plates.